Grease and Pirates!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by satchmo shaz, Jan 31, 2006.

1. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

Hi guys, does anyone know what the BB version of Grease selection is like and also Pirates of the Carrabian. Also if they are any good do you know who publishes em

cheers Shaz x
  2. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

If you mean the Andy Duncan arrangement of Grease then it's great. A real crowd pleaser. Whitburn have recorded it on their "Young At heart" CD and I bought it on the strength of that recording.
  3. postie

postie Member

I don't know what it's like but Pirates of The Caribbean is published by mf-Publications. The arrangement is by Bruce Fraser you can buy the music from Just Brass who's website is
  4. flower girl

flower girl Member

the grease arrangements good
  5. andyp

andyp Active Member

Think I've played the Pirates of the Carribean while guesting last year, pretty good iirc.
  6. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Pirates is very good a real crowd pleaser,go for it.
  7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

We've just got Pirates of the carriebean, great piece! i'll have a look at the publishers for you, tho i played a better arrangement with the wind orchestra earlier on in the year.
  8. andreww

andreww Member

there's two versions of pirates, one is youth band(ish) standard and the other is harder, the only problem is all the tunes in the medley sound the same but in different rhythms so after a few weeks of practice it ets easily bored of!