Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by stephen_clapton, Nov 28, 2004.

  1. stephen_clapton

    stephen_clapton New Member

    Ive just got back from band, and playing Chicken Run. Since this piece has gazzoo's in, we went and got some. But are there any other pieces that need them in?? :D
  2. sparkling_quavers

    sparkling_quavers Active Member

    I thought this piece had not be released for publication? If it has where can i get it? :biggrin:
  3. MoominDave

    MoominDave Well-Known Member

    It must be out, as we did it at our Remembrance Day concert <covers eyes in shame>
  4. MoominDave

    MoominDave Well-Known Member

    and shouldn't it be 'Kazoos', not 'Gozoos'?!
  5. brassneck

    brassneck Active Member

    ... I like Gozzoos better! Has that muppet-feel about it :)
  6. Euph-Bari

    Euph-Bari Active Member

    just what i was thinking

    a small musical instrument consisting of a plastic or metal tube with a small piece of paper inside which shakes when the player hums (= sings with closed mouth) into it, making a high sound

    Oh Dear :-(
  7. brassneck

    brassneck Active Member

    To save money, the players could have used combs and bits of thin paper wrapped over the teeth ;)
  8. stephen_clapton

    stephen_clapton New Member

    Yet again, my spelling lets me down! :-( But I obviously ment to miss-spell it to add some comical humour 8) ;)

Share This Page