Gorgeous old Besson Academy Class A Tenor Trombone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by sunny_jimbob, Jan 12, 2006.

1. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

I know I'm going to get crucified for this from the mods, but hey Nick! Long time no see! How are things? Hope the marriage's going well! :D
  3. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Howdy! All's well thanks, married life is great and we're keeping ourselves amused - we're currently playing in brass bands, jazz bands and scout bands, so busy busy! I've not been able to get on here as often as I'd like to, but work/bands/sleep, you know?

Oh, so I don't get in trouble, did I metion the trombone comes with a Conn mouthpiece? ;o)
  4. timbloke

timbloke Member

Nick, Oughtibridge Training Band are always on the look out for new instruments, and I'd be prepared to teach another trombonist. So perhaps if you are able to pop down to the Cock, have a chat with Ivor and see what you can get for it.
  5. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Cool, never thought of that! I'll wait till Thursday, and if it doesn't go on eBay, I'll certainly pop down and see young Ivor. Oh, and perhaps have a jar or two while I'm at it, you never know!
  6. timbloke

timbloke Member

I was told on Friday that the training band have a couple of trombones waiting to be used, so are not looking to buy any more at the moment, but if you don't/didn't sell it and try again in the future sometime, they may be interested again. If you see what I mean.