good sop looking for band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by kiwisop, Nov 18, 2005.

1. kiwisop

kiwisop Account Suspended

sop looking for band

soprano player searching for new band after a period playing abroad.I am looking to play for a northwest band
  2. kiwisop

kiwisop Account Suspended

am looking for 2nd /3rd section position.will play 2nd/3rd cornet if needed
  3. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Greenall's band requires a cornet player. We are based in Ashton in Makerfield, you can phone me on 01744 730406 or through our web site if you are interested.
  4. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Pilling Band are looking for a sop/cornet players. Contact details on the website:
  5. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

PM me to tell me what's happened!!!!!!! ;)
  6. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Yeah me too! back so soon?
  7. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

You dont fancy going abit further north and west, and moving to Campbeltown?!!! ;)
  8. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

or perhaps comming a little further south to the midlands, and the world famous Wem Jubilee Brass Band?
    pm me or Mr Thorne for details
  9. Perc-guy

Perc-guy Member

If you fancy a bit of an easier ride for a year or so come to Blackley Band in Manchester, a 4th section band who has just rebuilt with some good players and high ambitions!
  10. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

11. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Flixton are looking for a backrow player, 3rd Sc Pontins Champions. We are located in South Manc near the Trafford Centre. You can find more info on the band and our contest results on PM me if you are interested :tup
  12. vonny

vonny Member

Glynn why don't you pop down to Blackely Band - Adie has mentioned that we need a sop player, and in addition we could catch up for that drink :biggrin: . I am in the US at the moment, but will be back to practice on Thursday evening, if i don't fall a sleep ;)

Yvonne x
  13. tat

tat Member

Whitworth (3rd section) are looking for a front row cornet player if your interested?

DAN-CORNET New Member

What happened over in NZ you went over there to play with my old band a great bunch of people, did you get home sick?