Good Luck TMP band tomo

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by imthemaddude, Jun 3, 2004.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Hope u all have a great day and enjoy yourselves. :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Good Luck TMP
    Hope
    :D
    Luck TMP band tomo
    great day
  3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Thanks Lynda,

I've got a sneaking suspicion we will.

:wink:

4. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Best of luck from last year's tMP Whit Friday conductor! Sorry that I can't be with you this year - work beckons as we are validating a new music degree programme tomorrow and it could go on well into the evening...

I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you can equal - but not beat :D - last year's great results!!!

Cheers

Northener

5. paddo

paddo Member

Yes all the best and I will see you at Uppermill where I will be taking photos for the web site.

Good luck.

6. dave jake

dave jake Member

Good luck from me too, sad I couldn t make it . :cry: just got to try and survive bloody Peter Gabriel tonight now :cry: :cry: :cry:

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Yup - I'll be leaving soon and very much look forward to meeting you all again or for the first time....

Should be a great day eh...:)

8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

only a few hours to go... it's all just a bit too much for me!

9. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

:twisted: I'm really quiote bitter that I will be teaching my students and that by the time 4th period with my students come along, you all will be on with your Whit Friday Festivities :evil:

I would like to...but can't think of any justification why I should show the 5 minute section in "Brassed Off" about Whit Friday to my science students tomorrow?!

PJH

10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

effect of alcohol on the ability of the human body to operate a musical instrument?

11. Moy

Moy Active Member

:( Aw well some of us have to stay back and work.

Wish I could be there......good luck.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Good Luck TMP
    Hope
    :D
    Luck TMP band tomo
    great day
  13. Frontman

Frontman Member

You are all welcome at Boarshurst Band Club, Greenfield for a drink after your last contest if you wish. It is invite only, but it's the least we can do as a thank you for travelling all the way to Saddleworth for the
    BEST FREE SHOW ON EARTH!!!

14. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Thank you all for your best wihes and invites to band clubs afterwards!!

We'll let you all know how we get on - if we remember the day after!!! :roll:

Good luck to all tMPers who are playing today! Enjoy yourselves! :wink:

I simply cannot wait to get there!!!

15. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Good Luck to everyone taking part too!!! :D

16. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

tMP Whit Friday

Good luck to tMP band, as I came along and supported you last year (guy at back of bus in green Tubaman polo shirt) I will be looking out for you this year.

Will be playing with Barnsley Building Society Band, along with the other renegades from last year - Geordie Colin, Tara (Emma), Zuzanna and Not a Manc (Chris). I was offered some serious inducement to break my two banding rules - No Competions and no marching.

17. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

good luck tmp band, ill be wiv rainford on the good old cymbals! and if i c any of ya that i know, ill make sure i say hi! if u see me and i dont say hi its coz i havent seen ya, but anywayz have a good night!