Good Luck Scottish Coop and Whitburn

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by JK57, Mar 19, 2004.

1. JK57

JK57 New Member

After all the furore about percussion I'd just like to wish the Co and Whitburn all the best at the Nationals. I can also safely say that Jim is nobody from Nitten as we were all in the early stages of a drunken blackout by the time the Championship section started.

2. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

I'd like to echo that, and extend that good luck to all the Scottish bands who will be competing at the Nationals, lets see if we can bring a trophy back up North :wink:
  3. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Thanks very much John and Mark. Well done Mark by the way with Newlands.

Let's just let SBBA handle the matter now and we can move on and talk about the truly important issues in banding...................split notes, greatest players/librarians/uniform mistressess!!!!!!!!!. :wink:
  4. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Good luck to all Scots bands! In fact, good luck to all bands!

umm... not guilty :wink:
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Naaaa, they're all coming down to the Midlands!! :wink: :lol:

No, really, good luck to all bands competing. :D
  6. Moy

Moy Active Member

Yeh here, here. Good luck to all the bands.
    Well all the bands but especially the Scottish Bands. :wink:

I am not at all biased my best pals are English and Welsh.
    Mind I have told that anyone from Cheshire is not English. :wink:
  7. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Good luck to all the bands in the nationals but especially all the Scottish ones bring back a trophy oe two.
  8. Chis

Chis New Member

On behalf of the Co - Cheers. Be nice if we could do it for Scotland again especially after Whitburn's result at the Open last year. :D
  9. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

Who would want a mistress who is the same as all the other mistresses.........only joking dear wife..........OUCH!!!!!!
  10. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

All the best to The Co-op and Whitburn and all the other sections.Scotland's due a wee turn.
  11. mcboyd

mcboyd New Member

Thanks JK57

On behalf of Whitburn Band - thanks JK57!!

Good luck to all the Scottish bands going down to the Nationals.

As for getting back to split notes Alex....i think my corker last Sunday towards the end of Tristan becomes a contenter for the title!!! ALL HAIL THE SPLIT!
  12. Flugelmahorn

Flugelmahorn Member

Whilst I'm still getting my round around going to the Nationals in my native England to represent Scotland (!!!) I echo all the comments above - all the best to the Co-Op, Whitburn and all other Scottish bands in September and October. I think everyone will do Scotland proud.

(and all that from an Englishman.....! sorry...... :oops: )
  13. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

I forgot to mention--special luck to Dunfermline and my mate Mark's band Newlands in the 4th section.Think Newtongrange will win the 1st section.Best 'o' luck to all.
  14. Scott

Scott New Member

Good luck to te Co-op, Whitburn and all the Scottish bands...its about time we brought something back across the border!!
  15. weemarky

weemarky Member

again good luck to all scottish bands in the nationals, especially the co an whitburn.

also good luck to nitten who have had a pretty ruff year an hopefully can rite a few rongs 4 good on a national scale as they did on sunday.
  16. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

how bout a nice "I love England" T-shirt??
    Seriously though it would be hard work trying to lug that trophy over the wall!!!! :wink:
  17. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Do you mean that you think bands in the very North of England would have trouble too? :wink:
  18. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

well they wouldnt have to climb the wall if they were in pomland would they :)
  19. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Umm... Hadrian's wall is in England - there is England North of it.. :wink:
  20. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

i meant t'other one :) there was one on the border too wasnt there?