Good luck Flugelgal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by backrowbloke, Dec 7, 2004.

1. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

It's nearly time for flugelgal's big adventure!!!!

Good luck sweetie & hope the move goes well.

May all your drinks be :guiness now going to the land of the black gold
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Indeed! Lots of Good Luck to you both, hope all goes fabulously :)

Love Calorine xx
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Aye good look to the both of you, may you have many happy years and hundreds of kids!
  4. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Blimey - how exciting! Good luck with the move, I'm sure you'll both have a fab time once you get there. :D
  5. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Best of luck to you both, Kirsty and Neal, I hope all goes well in the move and you have many happy years together.
  6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Congratulations! Given that I was aparrently instrumental in this romance, I expect to be buying a hat in the near future...
    Fairy GodBadger
  7. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

Good Luck Kirsty....lovely city Dublin...
    take it easy..
    all the best :)
  8. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

oh nope that was certainly me :-D they are both endetted to me forever now mwahahahah
  9. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Ha! You have soiled my honour! :mad:
    Hats at dawn...
  10. Di

Di Active Member

Its the Final Countdown! :p 1 day to go! Not that you've been counting or keeping score in any way! :rolleyes:

I hope that the move goes smoothly and you are both very happy together. :p

Good luck sweeties. :-D

Lots of love.
    Mumsie :D

PS. Don't be too long getting that internet connection sorted! ;)
  11. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Good luck, love! As someone who moved to rather distant climes to be with my other (and much better!) half, embrace it and look forward to it. I'm sure you won't regret it!

Good luck to you both!

Big hugs

12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Good luck with it! And if you see any of my family over there, just hide before they start talking to you about how expensive it is to farm these days...

Hope you have a lovely life together!
  13. twigglet

twigglet Member

Best of luck Kirsty and Kepps (it sounds so sweet!).... I do believe this is the ultimate tMP romance, crossing the seas to be together!
  14. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Best wishes to you both, and hope all goes well ;)
  15. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

Good luck you two, not That you Need it at all!
  16. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

17. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Wow! I've just managed to get myself online in the best Internet Cafe I've ever been in (ok, I've only been in 2 but it still counts!). Thank you all, this is indeed the land of the black gold but I've tasted it and I don't like it so shall be sticking to the amber nectar of my homeland ;). Lucky I brought a couple of bottles with me...

There are over 9K posts since I was last on here so I'm wading through them.... :shock: I think I might miss some so I'm glad I didn't miss this one. Thanks everybody! :biggrin:
  18. rutty

rutty Active Member

Sweet! I've obviously missed a few threads regarding what you and Neal are up to, but the best of luck to you both :)

Never been to Ireland myself, I hear it's rather nice ;)
  19. dyl

dyl Active Member

Been there once - but was a few years ago! However..............have booked 20 places for the band on the fast ferry from Holyhead on the 29th of December - someone ( ;) ) had the brainwave of having our annual (major) sesh 'abroad' this year! So - watch out Dublin! :guiness
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2004
  20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Aarrgghh!!! Somehow I missed this thread all erm...glad the boat didn't sink and you got there you don't like guiness in the land of guinness (*ooh the irony! :-? ) and may I wish you both every bit of good luck for the future...Hope you're back on msn soon Kirsty!!

Kepps, you have to keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed, so with her being from Scotland you have to periodically stick her in the garden, turn the sprinkler on full and throw ice at her from the freezer!! :-D