Golcar Training Band,Huddersfield, require a NEW MUSICAL DIRECTOR

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Ruth Lumb, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Ruth Lumb

Ruth Lumb Member

:hiGolcar Training Band are looking for a new Musical Director.

We are looking for someone who has a wealth of musical experience and is very kind, encouraging and enthusiastic with new learners of all ages. There are other helpers present at the rehearsal also. We would prefer the motivation to be love of music and passing on of knowledge rather than money!

Training Band starts at 6.15-7.30 on a Monday Evening at Golcar Baptist Church,Chapel Lane,Golcar,Huddersfield HD7 4HZ

For more information message me or email me at info@golcarband.co.uk

Golcar Senior Band is thriving now under the new musical direction of Michael Cox and it would be great to have some new blood to take the Training band by storm also. To have someone to work alongside Michael and nurture the youngsters into players good enough for Senior band.

Golcar Band Secretary

2. Ruth Lumb

Ruth Lumb Member

:hi

If you know of anyone who may be able to do this job, please let them know about it. Our training band is growing weekly - it is full of enthusiastic learners desperate for a good tutor/conductor to show them the ropes of playing an instrument and the love of banding. Expenses provided.

Please pm me for any more information.
    Thanks Ruth

Golcar Training Band are looking for a new Musical Director.

We are looking for someone who has a wealth of musical experience and is very kind, encouraging and enthusiastic with new learners of all ages. There are other helpers present at the rehearsal also.

Training Band starts at 6.15-7.30 on a Monday Evening at Golcar Baptist Church,Chapel Lane,Golcar,Huddersfield HD7 4HZ

Golcar Senior Band is thriving now under the new musical direction of Michael Cox and it would be great to have some new blood to take the Training band by storm also. To have someone to work alongside Michael and nurture the youngsters into players good enough for Senior band.

Golcar Band Secretary

3. Ruth Lumb

Ruth Lumb Member

:hiGolcar Training Band are looking for a new Conductor.

We are looking for someone who has a wealth of musical experience and is very kind, encouraging and enthusiastic with new learners of all ages. There are other helpers present at the rehearsal also.

Golcar Senior Band is thriving now under the new musical direction of Michael Cox.We returned to the area contest for the first time in 6 years and were delighted to be awarded 4th prize.
    It would be great to have some new blood to take the Training band by storm also, to have someone to work alongside Michael and nurture the youngsters into players good enough for Senior band.

Golcar Band Secretary