Golborne Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by DaveEb, Mar 23, 2009.

1. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

We have vacancies for Solo Cornet and Eb or Bb bass and tuned percusionist to complete our line up we are an active fourth section band both with contests and concerts, and also enjoy our playing, we rehearse just off the A580 2 mins from M6 jn24,

If your interested give me a ring on 07702 871865

2. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

Golborne Band require trombone

We currently have a vacancy for a trombone we are a friendly 4th section band looking to progress after a period of rebuilding and require a trombone as the final piece to comlpete our jigsaw. We rehearse 5 mins from Haydock Island on the M6 Mon and Weds. All other players welcome as we have some flexibility.

If ure interesterd give me a ring on (07702) 871865

3. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

Vacancies

Also require Eb or BBb Bass and cornet (position to suit ability)

4. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

We have now filled the Repiano position, but are still in need of a trombone player, bass player and a tutti cornet to complete the line up, we have well attended rehearsals with a friendly atmosphere if you wish to be a part of this improving band.

Ring me on 07702 871865

Everyone is welcome come down for a blow and make your own mind up 2 mins from Jn24 (haydock Island) M6

5. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

All we need is one tutti cornet to complete our full compliment of players. If you want to be part of a band looking forward to the contest season with a great friendly atmosphere and looking towards a bright future. Then give me a call on 07702 871865 or pm me.

Everyone is welcome come down for a blow and make your own mind up 2 mins from Jn24 (haydock Island) M6

6. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

Mon&Wed 8-10pm

7. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

Plus maybe a Shandy afterwards

8. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

Golborne Band need a Cornet or two

We are currently looking for 2 cornet players positions from principle to 3rd cornet depending on ability and experience.

We are a progressive 4th section band looking forward to the contest season.
    Friendly bunch of we keep them well fed.

Come down and have a look!!

We rehearse monday and wednesday

for more info call me on 07702 871865

2mins from haydock island M6 Jn 23

9. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

After advertising here we now require just 1 cornet player to complete our line up for the forthcoming contest season front row prefered but can can fit into any position to suit player ability/experience.

Rehearse Mon & Wed

Call me on 07702 871865

2 mins from Haydock Island M6 Jn23

10. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

Are you a Baritone or Euph player? Then we have a spot for you!! Position to suit ability.

Interested??

Call Dave on 07702 871865

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    bass
    line up
    Bb
    playing
    ring
  12. DaveEb

DaveEb Member

We are currently in need of a Bass player either Eb or Bb, Cornet player position to suit, Solo/1st Horn, Bari or Euph and a 2nd trombone