Golborne Band Patrons Concert. Many Thanks

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Columbo, May 22, 2011.

1. Columbo

Columbo Member

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to making our 1st ever Patrons Concert a huge success!

Thanks to the committee who trusted and believed in the suggestions I put forward and worked extremely hard to ensure everything went smoothly. Thanks to Vicky and the training band, to all the parents and most importantly to the New Golborne Band Patrons (Some 120!). We have already raised a substantial amount for the coming year and long may it continue.

Thanks also to the players in the Senior Band for a splendid concert overall and showing the consistency I asked for.

Everyone involved should be extremely proud of what we have now put in place to help secure the financial future of our band as we move into its 145th year. This includes all players, conductors and committee members that over the years have worked hard to enable us to have this opportunity.

Anyone who would like information in regards to our next concert or indeed how to instigate a similar patrons membership scheme, please contact me or keep an eye out on our new website which I am currently updating on a daily basis!

Many Thanks!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    amount
    Patrons Concert
    everything
    Anyone
    committee
  3. Keith Stanley James Lever

Keith Stanley James Lever Supporting Member

The Golbourne Band

What was the programme you played Jason.

KSJ

4. Columbo

Columbo Member

Good question. Its always good for potential new players to see this. Notice anything you recognise Keith!? Quite a testing Programme and demanding on the lip! Never the less the band stepped up to the mark and performed exceptionally!

Castell Coch
    Tancredi
    Rusalka’s Song to the Moon
    Come Follow the Band
    The 2nd Waltz (Jazz Suite) Arr: YOU!!
    On My Own
    Puttin’ On The Ritz
    Music

Cortege From Mlada
    Little Serenade
    Frolic For Trombones
    Blaenwern Arr: N. Lawless