Golborne at Mesnes Park

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Columbo, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Columbo

Columbo Member

I just want to say thanks to all at Golborne for a fine effort today at Mesnes Park, Newton. The standard was one of great improvement. Soloists were superb also.

It was a great surprise to see so many spectators due to the England game being shown. Everyone I spoke to said what good show it was and a well balanced programme, which came across well. We are making many friends, which will bear fruit next year with plans which are afoot.

Thanks also to our guests for helping out due to holidays. As usual, you never let us down. Good to see some of our players reciprocating yesterday for Cadishead who lend us a couple every now and again.

Cheers guys :clap::clap:

2. Simon Preshom

Simon Preshom Member

Congratulations on the self-congratulatory message.

3. K.R.

K.R. New Member

I read it that Jason was praising his band and thanking his deps. What's wrong with that?

4. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

Maybe that the target audience is only 0.01% of the forum population? ;)

5. Simon Preshom

Simon Preshom Member

Exactly Aidan. Just tell your band in rehearsal....then text, email or call the deps personally. Far more personal than a public post, dripping with self-congratulation.

Imagine if we all thanked our band and players via tmp, its servers would explode.

6. Columbo

Columbo Member

Interesting enough for you to discuss though! We've all moved on now.