Goff Richards Music

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by WONKYSTICKMAN, Jul 28, 2003.

Can anybody help please.I heard "Breezin` Down Broadway" but cannot find the publishers of it.Goff Richards wrote it,any help gratefully recieved
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Stunningly good arrangement of Another Opening, Another Show : There's No Business
    Like Show Business : Get Me To the Church on Time : Oklahoma :
    That's Entertainment : 76 Trombones

Available from Just Music

Thanks Roger,I checked there site first but could not find it.Ordered it now though.
  4. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

it's a good arrangementl, we play it all the time.
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I played it at a brass workshop in February with Goff in Tavistock... it's a very good arrangement... and with over 100 brass players and me on kit it sounded very very good :D
  6. bladder

bladder Member

Yep! It's a goodun'! Nice one Mr. Richards.

It was the first time i`d heard it,Becontree Brass opened their concert with it.They also had Roger Webster as guest soloist,they did`nt let him down,his solo`s were quite taxing for the band,they only rehearsed sunday morning with him.Standard of second section in the south is getting better.
  8. iancwilx

iancwilx Well-Known Member

It's an absolute cracking foot tapper - punters love it - I would suggest it's one of the best current concert items.

Ian Wilkinson
    Kippax Band
  9. Despot

Despot Member

Oh it's the next generation of players "Hootenany" then! :lol: :lol:

(It's very good, but such is the faith of all crowd pleasers! :D )
  10. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

I'd like to think that we would play to death this year then put it back in the library next . . .

Unfortunately I know that we will be playing it contantly until something else comes along. . .
  11. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

Did you know there is actually a brand new composition by Goff Richards called 'Out in Front' published by us. Check out the website for more details at www.jagrins.com

Gavin - JAGRINS Music Publications