Gloucestershire Youth Brass Band

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by hornplayer, Mar 21, 2005.

1. hornplayer

hornplayer New Member

Gloucestershire Music Service are proud to announce the formation of a county youth brass band . The closing date for auditions is wednesday 6th april . Course to be held on 7th & 8th May at Churchdown school Gloucester . For more information please contact Steve Legge (head of brass) at Colwell Arts Centre Tel 01452 330300 .

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Gloucestershire
    Gloucester
    Churchdown
    Steve Legge
    head of brass
  3. Sop_Or_Bass?

Sop_Or_Bass? Member

Excellent news. What is the general standard that you are looking for? (e.g. from what grade?)

4. flahshorn

flahshorn Account Suspended

I think you're a bit old for it Neil :p

AFAIK its for anyone aged 12-19 who goes to school in gloucestershire, not sure if David is 12 yet i'm rubbish with ages!

All the best

5. Sop_Or_Bass?

Sop_Or_Bass? Member

Cheers John.

I'm sure with my youthful looks I'd get away with it! Just wanted to know so that we can get some of our youngsters (I do sound old now!!) along if they're interested.

6. cornet.kid

cornet.kid Member

Hi Neil,

The required standard to audition is grade 5-8. Age 12-19 inclusive
    There was a letter sent to all the bands in GBBA - so Tewkesbury should have one somewhere though i dont know who they would have sent it to (Avonbank, though not in Gloucestershire, had one sent to the bandroom)
    If you want to send me a private message telling me your email address i can scan it in and email to you.

Tom K ;) (long time no see)

7. Hollie

Hollie Member

Does anyone have Steve Legge's email address? Could you please send it to me in a PM, very much appreciated!! xxxx

8. hornplayer

hornplayer New Member

Hi Hollie Steve's e mail is steve@gloucestershiremusic.co.uk if you have a problem with that you can ring the centre office no which is 01452 330300 cheers Trefor Evans:tup