Glasgow night out 4th December

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by flugelgal, Nov 30, 2004.

1. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I know this is pretty short notice, but I'm going to be in Glasgow for the weekend and wondered whether anyone fancied a night in the Bon Accord at Charing Cross? I'm hoping to meet some banding friends there on Saturday night.

Please come along - PM me if you want to let me know you're coming and times etc, or post here too!

I'm looking forward to an exciting Saturday night - it's my last one in the country so come along and help make it memorable... :-D

2. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

So have I missed something ? Are you leaving the UK ? Whereabouts are your travels taking you next ?

Hope there's a Brass Band for you :D

Mark

3. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

i woulpd come but that small problem of a few hundred miles stops that happening
    its closer for me when you get to ireland so give me a bell then

4. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Yeah sorry but you'll have to accept my apologies too - would be there for sure but for the minor logistical problem of Leicester to Glasgow = Flippin' Long Way. Ah well. Problem is Leicester to Ireland is a fair old trek (and swim!!) too :-( .

Still maybe Hadleigh next year eh? :)

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hope you have a good evening - bit too far away for me, I'm afraid :oops:

Instead, I'll make this a Sticky so that everyone should see it ;)

6. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

too far for me as well :( feel free to invite Anthony and I over to Ireland as soon as you are settled :biggrin: hehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice