Glasgow night out 4th December

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by flugelgal, Nov 30, 2004.

1. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I know this is pretty short notice, but I'm going to be in Glasgow for the weekend and wondered whether anyone fancied a night in the Bon Accord at Charing Cross? I'm hoping to meet some banding friends there on Saturday night.

Please come along - PM me if you want to let me know you're coming and times etc, or post here too!

I'm looking forward to an exciting Saturday night - it's my last one in the country so come along and help make it memorable... :-D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    notice
    Glasgow
    anyone
    friends
    color
  3. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

So have I missed something ? Are you leaving the UK ? Whereabouts are your travels taking you next ?

Hope there's a Brass Band for you :D

Mark

4. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

i woulpd come but that small problem of a few hundred miles stops that happening
    its closer for me when you get to ireland so give me a bell then

5. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Yeah sorry but you'll have to accept my apologies too - would be there for sure but for the minor logistical problem of Leicester to Glasgow = Flippin' Long Way. Ah well. Problem is Leicester to Ireland is a fair old trek (and swim!!) too :-( .

Still maybe Hadleigh next year eh? :)

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hope you have a good evening - bit too far away for me, I'm afraid :oops:

Instead, I'll make this a Sticky so that everyone should see it ;)

7. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

too far for me as well :( feel free to invite Anthony and I over to Ireland as soon as you are settled :biggrin: hehe