Glad I'm not at Easingwold!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Its absolutely chucking it down here, more than likely it'll be wet at Easingwold. Glad i'm not there if thats the case :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    :D
    Easingwold
    thats
    Glad
    case
  3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Chucking it down up here too. I'm not glad I'm not there though as I don't mind getting a bit wet as long as there's a hot bath/shower and a change of clothes at the end of the day. :D

(Can you tell I'm Scottish from that? :lol: )

4. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

There was a nice break in the rain from when we started until when we finished :!:
    I did feel kind of sorry for the other bands as they marched in the downpour whilst I was in the pub with a pint :twisted:

5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

we really were lucky with the weather. butit was a good day out that i really enjoyed

6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I had much fun despite the rain. Laughed a lot, drank a lot, slept a lot on the way home!

7. twigglet

twigglet Member

suprised you remember caroline! well I actually know that you don't it is only because I have been nice enought to fill you in..... I wonder how lynchie's memory held up, I have some interesting pictures that will be up tomorrow, anti-release bribes accepted (cash only please!)

8. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

for once I'm pretty sure that there are no incriminating photos of me! (I hope)

9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Unfortunately I remember far too much... including all that money spent on flammable liquid, and the trouble had reassembling a lighter...

10. Dave1

Dave1 Member

Lynchie - flammable liquid ? Lighter ? steady lad

11. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

it gets worse... i let a particularly drunk miss twigge light said liquid within the confines of my mouth...

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    :D
    Easingwold
    thats
    Glad
    case
  13. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Our visit to Lavenham was also affected by the weather, although we still managed a half-hour programme in the market-place - using lyres rather than setting up stands, etc, so that was a bit of a bonus :wink: - followed by the march and the programme in the church in the evening.

Good day, nevertheless, and a particular "Well done" to Anthony Sommerville who transposed "Demelza" onto euph following the hospitalisation of our solo horn player on Friday night :shock: :wink: :!:

14. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

WHOA BOY!!!! Wow that puts a new spin on the "Flaming Sambuca" concept I suppose :lol:

I trust it wasn't lighter fuel you were drinking :? . So which flammable liquid was it? Meths??? :wink: :D

15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Twas the aforementioned Sambuca, classily dispensed in plastic cups for £1.70 a shot (Shockingly expensive if you ask me... but no one did) Must say I was disappointed with the number of people who tried to weedle their way out of it... you know who you are!

Anyway, it was nice to get something warm inside, with all that miserable rain outside...

16. WoodenFlugel

Well I'm glad it wasn't lighter fuel - I was a bit worried for a while. I know what you trombone players are like...... :wink:

17. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

18. WoodenFlugel

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Lynchie hide your face in shame :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gawd I wish I had been there now......

19. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

what am i doing!!!!!

20. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I'm not sure, I've never seen that done before! ;)

21. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

why is there no "Large hole opening in the floor and swallowing me whole" emoticon???

That's it... never drinking again.... :hammer :hammer :hammer

22. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

To be fair to Mr Lynch - he was drinking for me as well.

Still doesn't excuse the man-on-man action though... :twisted: