GGGGGGOooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll l!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Will the Sec, May 30, 2005.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

One up to the Hammers!

After my prediction in the Sunderland game, I predict that West Ham will NOT give it away now.

Will the positive vibe Oracle

2. Will the Sec

And I'm going to say this while it's still one-nil to West Ham..

The referee has been awful.

3. Will the Sec

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

When the ball hits his thigh
    and goes over the line........

That's ... Zamora!

When it comes off his shin
    and it barely creeps in.....

That's ... Zamora!

Well done, chaps. Including Pardew.

4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

So is this the end of your 'Pardew out' campaign? ;)

5. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Someones happy now then!!

[​IMG]

6. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

I tell the jokes:rolleyes:

7. Will the Sec

(To be said in a Danish accent) "Tom Finney, the 1964 cup losers, Peter Preston, Kelly Preston, John Travolta, Wyre, RibbleValley, South Ribble, Fylde, Deepdale, Shallowdale, AvenhamPark, MillerPark, AshtonPark, HaslamPark, RibbletonPark, BeaconFellCountryPark, Preston Footpaths & Walks, MoorPark,Preston's Road, Amersham and Chesham, Rickmansworth, The NationalFootballMuseum, The HarrisMuseum and ArtGallery, The Museum of Lancashire, The LancashireQueensRegimentMuseum, The BritishCommercialVehicleMuseum, GUILD HALL & CHARTER THEATRE, THE PLAYHOUSE, St George's Shopping Centre, Fishergate, The Fishergate Centre, The Miller Arcade, St John'sArcade, Guild Hall Shopping Centre, flat cap wearers, Lanky miners, White Rose aficionados, Mike Riley, Nash, Mawene, Alexander , Davis, Lucketti, Hill, Sedgwick, Not Mary McKenna, O'Neil Lewis, Cresswell, Nugent, Billy Davies, Northenders, Coronation Street, Brookside, Hollyoaks....... Your Boys Took One HELL of a beating!"

8. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

What a different feeling coming away from Cardiff this time compared with the last! Great attitude by all the Preston fans we met after the game - if only all supporters were like that.

Agree fully with Will - Mike Riley didn't have a good day at the office - haven't seen any replays yet as Wessex trains decided to dump us in Portsmouth around 12.30 so didn't get home til 2!

On the way home, at one point, my son woke up in the cab and said "where are we?" - "In the Premiership, son, in the Premiership!"

9. IYOUNG

IYOUNG Member

Its good to see another London club with us in the Premiership

Southern Football is the footballing future.....

well done Hammers

10. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Only another 6 promotions then before AFC Wimbledon raise the London tally ;)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    GGGGGGOooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll
    Oracle
    Sunderland
    West Ham
    Sunderland game
  12. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

What's your view on Pardew now Will?!?!? Is he good enough to stay?

13. IYOUNG

IYOUNG Member

see you in 2012/13 season then

14. Will the Sec

No.

Whilst I am delighted that the team and its fans will be back in the Premiership, if Pardew had instilled some consistency (like beating the rubbish teams as well as the top five) we'd have won the Championship by March. He was supposedly brought in because he was an experienced at guiding teams through the woes of the second tier, but whilst West Ham were quite brilliant on occasion, they were never consistent.

Fair play, he's done the job, and for that I am grateful, but I won't ever be a fan of his.

15. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

When the ball hits your head and your sat in row Z its Zamora!

16. Will the Sec

When you skid and you slip
    Into the premiership
    THAT'S Zamora!

17. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member