Getzen 3892 Custom Soprano Eb Cornet

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Louder/faster/higher, May 18, 2010.

1. [​IMG]Interchangable Leadpipe Design!

I have this up on Ebay at present going for £1150 but i am open to any reasonable offers.

The 3892 Custom Eb features a .460-inch bore and a 4.75-inch seamless copper bell for the ultimate in response with a rich dark sound. This cornet includes two mouthpipes-the A-pipe offers a brighter "American" cornet sound and the B-pipe offers a darker "British" Band sound.
    This instrument is only 8months old These usually retail at over £1400-1500 in the shops.
    Specifications:

Clear lacquer finish, 4.3/4" seamless copper bell, mouthpipe in gold brass, bore .462", hand lapped nickel silver pistons, 1st slide saddle, third slide ring, supplied in woodshell case.

The cornet is quite large (not a pea-shooter like most sopranos) and as such retains a rich sound in the upper range and allows a lot more air to be pumped through meaning getting heard over the band is effortless

The cornet is in great condition and has been well looked after over the last 8 months. There are some slight scratches (basically where you would normally hold the cornet).

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will give you any extra details.
    Cheers

2. have this up on Ebay at present going for £1100 but i am open to any reasonable offers.

Just to let any one whom may be interested in this Soprano Cornet.
    I have lowered the price by £50.
    But put in a good reasonable offer and you will be able to pick up a bargain.
    cheers

3. Getzen Custom 3892 Eb Soprano Cornet

[​IMG]Interchangable Leadpipe Design!

I have this up on Ebay at present going for £1100 Buy It NOW with free Postage
    but i am open to any reasonable offers.

Starting bid:£925.00 must pay the postage
    £1,100.00Buy It Now with free postage

The 3892 Custom Eb features a .460-inch bore and a 4.75-inch seamless copper bell for the ultimate in response with a rich dark sound. This cornet includes two mouthpipes-the A-pipe offers a brighter "American" cornet sound and the B-pipe offers a darker "British" Band sound.
    This instrument is only 8months old These usually retail at over £1400-1500 in the shops.
    Specifications:

Clear lacquer finish, 4.3/4" seamless copper bell, mouthpipe in gold brass, bore .462", hand lapped nickel silver pistons, 1st slide saddle, third slide ring, supplied in woodshell case.

The cornet is quite large (not a pea-shooter like most sopranos) and as such retains a rich sound in the upper range and allows a lot more air to be pumped through meaning getting heard over the band is effortless

The cornet is in great condition and has been well looked after over the last 8 months. There are some slight scratches (basically where you would normally hold the cornet).

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will give you any extra details.
    Cheers

Last edited: May 25, 2010