Getzen 3892 Custom Soprano Eb Cornet

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Louder/faster/higher, May 18, 2010.

1. Louder/faster/higher

Louder/faster/higher Member

[​IMG]Interchangable Leadpipe Design!

I have this up on Ebay at present going for £1150 but i am open to any reasonable offers.

The 3892 Custom Eb features a .460-inch bore and a 4.75-inch seamless copper bell for the ultimate in response with a rich dark sound. This cornet includes two mouthpipes-the A-pipe offers a brighter "American" cornet sound and the B-pipe offers a darker "British" Band sound.
    This instrument is only 8months old These usually retail at over £1400-1500 in the shops.
    Specifications:

Clear lacquer finish, 4.3/4" seamless copper bell, mouthpipe in gold brass, bore .462", hand lapped nickel silver pistons, 1st slide saddle, third slide ring, supplied in woodshell case.

The cornet is quite large (not a pea-shooter like most sopranos) and as such retains a rich sound in the upper range and allows a lot more air to be pumped through meaning getting heard over the band is effortless

The cornet is in great condition and has been well looked after over the last 8 months. There are some slight scratches (basically where you would normally hold the cornet).

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will give you any extra details.
    Cheers

2. Louder/faster/higher

have this up on Ebay at present going for £1100 but i am open to any reasonable offers.

Just to let any one whom may be interested in this Soprano Cornet.
    I have lowered the price by £50.
    But put in a good reasonable offer and you will be able to pick up a bargain.
    cheers

3. Louder/faster/higher

Getzen Custom 3892 Eb Soprano Cornet

[​IMG]Interchangable Leadpipe Design!

I have this up on Ebay at present going for £1100 Buy It NOW with free Postage
    but i am open to any reasonable offers.

Starting bid:£925.00 must pay the postage
    £1,100.00Buy It Now with free postage

The 3892 Custom Eb features a .460-inch bore and a 4.75-inch seamless copper bell for the ultimate in response with a rich dark sound. This cornet includes two mouthpipes-the A-pipe offers a brighter "American" cornet sound and the B-pipe offers a darker "British" Band sound.
    This instrument is only 8months old These usually retail at over £1400-1500 in the shops.
    Specifications:

Clear lacquer finish, 4.3/4" seamless copper bell, mouthpipe in gold brass, bore .462", hand lapped nickel silver pistons, 1st slide saddle, third slide ring, supplied in woodshell case.

The cornet is quite large (not a pea-shooter like most sopranos) and as such retains a rich sound in the upper range and allows a lot more air to be pumped through meaning getting heard over the band is effortless

The cornet is in great condition and has been well looked after over the last 8 months. There are some slight scratches (basically where you would normally hold the cornet).

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will give you any extra details.
    Cheers

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice