Get your nominations in please!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jun 22, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

As you all know, as part of the tMP BOC Brother experience, you are required to nominate your fellow housemates to go up for public eviction. However, this week there is a catch! ;)

All 9 remaining housemates must, today/tomorrow, send BB a pm naming two of their fellow housemates for eviction. A reason MUST be given for nominating each housemate. If BB doesn’t think this is a ‘valid’ reason or that you are simply ‘making it up’ you may be asked for further clarification. You may not nominate yourself. The nominations must be received by BB by 12pm tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd June) - that's midday tomorrow! ;) If any housemate fails to send in their nominations by the deadline, that housemate will automatically be put up for the public eviction vote.

And here's the catch! As a result of him volunteering to co-ordinate the essay task, 2nd man down is exempt from this week's nominations. Housemates are not permitted to nominate 2nd man down for eviction this week.

On Wednesday afternoon, the 2 or more housemates with the most nominations will be put up for eviction – to be voted for by all tMPers who wish to do so. The second tMP BB eviction will take place on Friday.

Once again, housemates are reminded that they are not allowed to discuss the nomination process in public.

BB looks forward to receiving your nominations.
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Blimey...thanks BOC Bro...I think. :?
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Now who'm I gonna vote for! :? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  4. 2nd man down

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Only joking matey ;)
  6. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I've done my votes...! :cry: Hate em!
    Hey BB can you clarify that you've got mine, and that they're alright because I haven't heard anything from you?
  7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

pm'd my vote aswell :twisted:
  8. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

What was with the evil grin... :? *scared of super_sop for a min*
  9. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

i voted to,

only 45 mins b4 i find out im up for eviction!!

kelly x
  10. 2nd man down

i think i was the first to vote this week...just wanted it out of the way!!

I know it's just a game but it isn't half difficult deciding who to get rid of!!! :(