Get Well Soon Lickle Nathan!!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by little_miss_marcroft, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Just to send get well wishes to our baby of the band Nathan Mills (pennine brass, percussion) who is currently in quarantine in hospital with no immune system. He fought his way through the area performance after spending the entire rehearsal and day throwing his guts up, and is now considerably poorly in hospital.

Get well soon little dude!!

All at Pennine Brass x x x
  2. Nathan Mills

Nathan Mills New Member

Thanks Helen.

Im at home now waiting for my tests to come back then they will take it from there.

Cya you all soon!!!!!
  3. oh.

well there goes YOUR sympathy!! I was led to believe you were practically on your death bed. I take it back now... SQUIRT.

Just kidding... NO MORE MINI EGGS FOR YOU YOUNG MAN!!!
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Aww, you meanie. ;) Hehe.

Good luck Nathan, hope you're soon tip top again.
  5. Nathan Mills

Nathan Mills New Member

Thanks Helen for your KIND comments (Not lol)
  6. gateway

gateway New Member

Hi to all Pennine players and well wishers

Just a quick note to let you know that Nathan is recovering. We still have to wait for some blood test results from the hospital before they can treat the cause, but the crisis seems to have passed (I know this because he is now giving me grief).

He will be back at band before you know it (God help you all).
    I just feel a real bad mother hauling him out of his sick bed on Saturday!!!! and then ending up in A&E.
  7. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

Yeah get well soon little man... I think Matthew made it sound alot worse on Sunday hence the reason LMM was so worried, but glad ur on ur way to recovery now.. :biggrin:
  8. Nathan Mills

Nathan Mills New Member

ye well he makes everything sound bad lol if a can of coke wouldnt open he make it sound dramatic!
  9. chizzum

chizzum Member

Hey Mini Mills

Hey its Matt Hindle,
    We just thought you were ill with a bug! Sounds serious mate, you ok?:eek:
  10. MickM

MickM Member

That's not nice Sellers_Bird, blaming poor Matthew for making ybs sound worse:biggrin:
    Get well soon Nathan
    Mick, Julie & Charlie
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2006
  11. Nathan Mills

Nathan Mills New Member

Thanks mick.....that made me laugh, Theres nothing more matthew can do to make anything sound good in that band (Amatuers lol Joke Hope no-one took that effensive)

Oh well cheers for the comment mick im like recovered now just recoverin from this Viral Rash i have (Its weird)
  12. gateway

gateway New Member

Aww poor Matthew - he doesn't half get some stick.
    Don't worry Matt I'm here to defend your corner!!!
  13. chizzum

chizzum Member

Hey Mini Mills, how ya doin? You comin band tonight?
  14. Nathan Mills

Nathan Mills New Member

Nah still restin! be back Next week for sure! or friday
  15. chizzum

chizzum Member

Good, its too quiet without ya on kit!!!!! Nice too hear your getting better. We all had a scare! btw is baldy coming to the nationals?????