Get Back - Where can i find the arrangement??

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by abbey-brass-tuba, Aug 22, 2010.

1. abbey-brass-tuba

abbey-brass-tuba New Member

Hello all, I have listened to many brass band CD's and the other day was compiling a list of pieces i would like to play ... one of those pieces is 'Get Back' it is on a few of the CD's i have and on each it is played by South Notts Brass Band. There is no clue on any of the CD's as to who arranged the piece.... does anyone have any ideas... my only suggestion is that it was an arrangement done by South Notts Brass Band, i don't even think the band are still going....
    Any help gratefully receieved...

Many thanks

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    one
    all
    brass band
    list
    CD
  3. Keith Stanley James Lever

Keith Stanley James Lever Supporting Member

David Drewitt is the band manager at The South Notts Hussars Band, his e-mail address is d.drewitt@ntlworld.com

KSJ

4. abbey-brass-tuba

Does anyone have contact details for Captain Graham Cox..??

Hi... with help from Keith Lever I have contacted the Band Manager of South Notts Brass Band and David has said i need the consent of Captain Graham Cox who wrote the arrangement of 'Get Back'... so the question is, does anyone have contact details for Captain Graham Cox, he is working for the Yorkshire Education Authority.... thanks in advance ....

5. abbey-brass-tuba

Just a quick follow up to say that i have tracked down the arranger and he kindly agreed to let me have a copy of the piece. Thanks for your help on this one Keith.

6. Keith Stanley James Lever

Keith Stanley James Lever Supporting Member

Wheels within wheels.... Robert.

KSJ