Get a free iPod!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by NickWalkley.co.uk, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2005
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BBC
    Anyone
    iPod
    BBC News
    nothing
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Everyone:

The original BBC URL link code submitted here by Nick was dubious (not Nicks fault or doing I might add) We have ammended the link and all is OK with it now.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2005
  4. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

here's my link for when nick has enough ppl :p

http://www.ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/?r=26087

have you completed an offer nick??
    i signed up for a free month of dvd rental thingies then cancelled it after i have confirmed it but it still says i need to complete an offer..

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey Aidan... you attending Whits this year? if so... is it with us? awww... go on :)

6. Aidan you didn't use my referral! How rude!

I've just been playing pool. Was quite fun and managed to win my money back. I think it takes about a week for status to complete when you've done the offers bit? Read the FAQ. By the way you have to complete the DVDs trial before it registers :p It says that where you click on it.

7. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

8. jonford

jonford Member

I can't see this working but am giving it a go!

my status window in the login says "You have not completed your offer!"

What does this mean, and do i need to take up one of the offers?

might as well add my link as well!:
    http://www.ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/?r=29336

9. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

have any of you rercieved any referals yet? just wondering before i put up my link, thought it mite be polite for those of you before me to get theres sorted first

10. Jamie

Jamie Member

I've had a butchers at this and am thoroughly confused. Don't understand what it is I'm supposed to do, or what I'm supposed to cancel before some free trial is up?! Can anyone enlighten me before I click on something I might regret?!

11. This is an extreme case of affiliate marketing which in proving successful so far, so chances are this is for real, and what are you losing if not? For those of you in the dark affiliate marketing is where you sign up to a scheme and advertise it, and get paid for every click or registration that goes through your advert or whatever the conditions are. I've been doing this for about a month on my site now, but this is the first one I've come across that pays in iPods!! Seems too good to be true, but you'll never know unless you try it.

You complete your order by using one of their sponsors services/products. This will be tracked back to you to confirm that you have met the iPod giveaway requirements but I read somewhere that this may take up to 10 business days. I had a few games of pool which I hope should cover the 'offers' section. Meanwhile you can be collecting your referrals to make up the required number, I think you may have to wait for them to confirm too though.

This may take a while, but if like me you want an iPod (I was saving for one anyway) then isn't it worth the effort?

Here's my link for anyone that missed it:

http://www.ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/?r=25723

Good luck!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BBC
    Anyone
    iPod
    BBC News
    nothing
  13. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

;) ... glad you read my links on your CD sale thread. Seems an incredibly easy way to get a free iPod! Hopefully some tMPer will get one to prove that it works!

14. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

If only for the fact that I always say these things never work, (and, like an idiot, I'll probably end up with a load of spam email), I thought I'd give it a go.

Here is my ref number if any of you are kind enough to use it.

http://www.ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/?r=30595

This will either be great or rubbish!

Thanks

(Sceptical) Igg

P.S. Nick - You should have at least one referral/ credit as I used your number when I signed up.

15. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Mmmm! ... seems Amazon removed the post with the original link! Not surprised really.

16. jonford

jonford Member

I've only got one referal so far, and the status says "not complete" so i presume that doesn't count!?

17. lister89

lister89 Member

Me too but I'm like Aidan, click on an offer thing but apparently my order thing still isn't complete? Confused and where did you lot get your code thing? I'm confused!!!!

xXx

18. Yeah my order still isn't complete according to the website, but it does say in the FAQ that it may take up to 10 days for it to register so sit patiently and see what happens. As you would expect they're very anti-fraud so I think this is a precaution against that, giving them chance to verify things properly. Here's some of the FAQ section:

Q. I completed an offer but never received credit. A. Please make sure you have followed the instructions correctly and waited the provided number of days to receive credit. It may take up to 10 business days for some offers to complete. If you have waited the specified period but still did not receive credit, please email us support@giveawaynetwork.co.uk.

Q. How long before I get credit for a completed offer/referral? A. We import offer/referral credits several times each business day. The amount of time it takes to receive credit for a specific offer/referral depends on how long it takes the advertiser to provide us with verification.

19. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Just at work and clicked on my referral link to make sure it works.

The email address in my referral link is incorrect. That may mean that I do not get any referrals.

Anyone else having that problem? Make sure you double check.

This could be a scam.

(Increasingly Sceptical) Igg

20. lister89

lister89 Member

Mines right and I now have two referals despite my order "not being complete"

http://www.ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/?r=30712

21. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Just gone on there and changed it.

All sorted now.

Don't know why it went funny.

Igg

22. Ginge

Ginge Member