George 'Dubya' Bush - the thickest man alive????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Just reading through an old edition of Nuts mag, I found a page with a load of stupid quotes 'Dubya' has muttered...could hardly contain the laughter, here are a few:

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as i'm the dictator"

About Saddam Hussian: "When Iraq is liberated, you will be treated, tried and persecuted as a war criminal" - So much for impartial judging!

"I would have said yes to abortion if only it was right. I mean, yeah its right. Well no, its not right, thats why I said no to it"

GWB, superidiot we salute you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    George 'Dubya
    Nuts
    Dubya
    Saddam Hussian
    Iraq
  3. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

There's a whole book out on Dubya idioticisms. can't remember what it's called but it's in most humour sections :?
    BMB
    xx

4. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

I've seen loads of them ... but I don't need them. I already know the truth ...

5. Lucky Beaver

Lucky Beaver Member

Yup!!

But scarily powerful........... :?

6. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

one of my favourites is something like, when I look at graphs all I see is numbers!

7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

:D

But this is coming from the man that not only choked on a prezel (in the privacy of his own home) but decided to tell the whole world that he had choked on a prezel-showing his own "stupidness!"

-there is a poster devoted to his stupid quotes in HMV some very good ones on there!

8. "The problem with the french is that they have no word for entrepreneur" genius :lol:

9. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Bush before the election:
    "I trust the people."
    Bush after the election:
    "People can't be trusted."

"I believe if you want to be negative you always can, no matter how hard you try."—Internationally televised News Event, June 15, 2004

"In the last 32 months, history has placed great demands on our country, and events have come quickly." —Carlisle, Virginia, May 24, 2004

"Well, I think we need to work with governments and institutions and NGOs to encourage the institutions of a free society," Bush said. "See, one of the interesting things in the Oval Office—I love to bring people into the Oval Office—right around the corner from here, and say, this is where I [have an] office, but I want you to know the office is always bigger than the person." —The Washington Post, "Rocking the Vote in the Middle East," Feb. 20, 2004

"More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than—I say more Muslims—a lot of Muslims have died—I don't know the exact count—at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2004

"In an economic recession, I'd rather that in order to get out of this recession, that the people be spending their money, not the government trying to figure out how to spend the people's money."—Tampa, Fla., Feb. 16, 2004

and have a look at this ; http://supak.com/bush_posters_bush_magnets.htm

these people could make a fortune!! :D

10. Spanky Rear

Spanky Rear Member

George'Dubya' Bush

What a pity we can't arrange a public debate between Prescott and 'Dubya'......the 'winner' to take on Reagan. That would be a surreal delight.
    Spanky

11. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Re: George'Dubya' Bush

Do we dig him up especially for grand final????? :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    George 'Dubya
    Nuts
    Dubya
    Saddam Hussian
    Iraq
  13. groovy

groovy Active Member

I had a hilarious email bout him a while back, think I deleted it....yeh i did. it had pics of him reading a book upside down etc sooo funny

14. stripybananas

stripybananas Member

Two of the best books are....
    George W. Bushisms and The Bush Dyslexicon
    And my favorite quotes have to be....

More and more of our imports come from overseas

I want each and every American to know for certain that I'm responsible for the decisions i make, and each of you are as well

I think if you know what you believe it makes things alot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question

Well I think if you say your going to do something, and don't, that's trustworthyness - spoken like a true politician!

I know how hard it is to put food on your family

One of the great things about books, is sometimes theres some fantastic pictures

It's clearly a budget; It's got lots of numbers in it

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children

Sorry i got a little carried away - theres sooooooooooo many good ones!

15. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I'm no fan of Bush, but when I was in the States in November 2003, the entrepreneur quote was comprehensively debunked on CNN. (That one's of particular interest to me given my job.) Under the watchful eye of Bush's most fervent critic at CNN, a Bush supporter went through all the transcripts of Bush's public appearances two months around the date of the alleged quote, and although Bush tripped over the word "entrepreneurial" several times and berated the French over their views on enterprise generally during one debate, he never said the actual quote.

An old family phrase, adopted from Neville Cardus is "Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story." Maybe some journalists share this maxim.