GENEVA CORNETS....Put them to the TEST

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by timold, May 22, 2007.

1. timold

timold New Member

Dear ALL Cornet Players

GENEVA are making new waves with the introduction of their NEW cornets.
    Why not arrange for a FREE Bandroom Visit to try these GREAT Instruments.

At present we have some of the BEST in the business playing them with more to come in the next few weeks.

SO Please come and visit www.genevatrumpets.com or 01642 715 861 and arrange for a FREE bandroom visit TODAY.

Regards - Tim Oldroyd (Owner)

2. zak

zak Member

Hi Tim.
    Glad to see you are doing well with the cornets!! Who 'of the best' do you currently have playing them then as a matter of interest??? Will pass the word around then.

Cheers and all the best

Shaun

3. zak

zak Member

Hi Tim,
    Just found another thread stating that my brother playing one and Mark Wilkinson trying one out so forget last question. Would be keen to try out one of the euphs when they are out by the way!!!

Cheers

4. timold

timold New Member

Hi Shaun,

Hope you are well.

We have John (Hudson), your brother, Steve Wilkinson principle cornet of Brighouse.....More BIG names to come, I'll just wait until they BUY the cornet's before I put the name up!!!

See you soon

Regards - Tim

5. zak

zak Member

And the euphoniums?????

6. Ste69

Ste69 Member

very wise...:D

Good to hear from you on here Tim - Are you doing Basses as well??? :cool:

7. Looking at your website, doesn't look like you're doing the larger instruments. As a manufacturer of them, out of interest, why is that?

8. timold

timold New Member

Dear Sir,

We are not making larger instruments as yet,we are making prototypes back end of this year with a leading band.
    Regards - Tim Oldroyd

9. Ahh i see! Looking at your website, those trumpets look absolutely stunning though! There aren't any Euphoniums on the market for example with that 'jazz' or intricate designing at the moment. I'd be very interested seeing what you do with a Euph at the end of this year then! Good luck! :)