generous offer

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by savewaterdrinkbeer, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the offer 2 defiantly maybe 3 cornet players. and me cornet/ tenor horn but would prefer tenor horn. basically we have had enough in the band we are currently playing with because we are not being challenged enough. (falling asleep in rehersals) im currently playing with another band which i enjoy and shall be staying on cornet. but would love to go back on horn. but the band needs to have vacances for all positions.

3rd section+ only please

2 cornets- will play front 3rd section possible 2nd, but back row 1st+
    me myself back row cornet but dont want to play it and any horn position, but will need to get my lip bk in on one as not played one for over a year.

we will travel anywhere in a 25mile radius of manchester

hope to hear from someone soon
  2. Ali

Ali Member

Why not give Dobcoss a try? They are looking for players and they are going to the Swiss Open next month.
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

defiantly??? should that be "definately"? :confused:
  4. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

or even "definitely";)

(sorry, mr mod!)
  5. my girlfriend lives in dobcross

6. Ali

Ali Member

Whos that then? Give it a try. They are a good bunch of people and are a decent band as well. They rehearse Mondays (8-10) and Wednesdays (8:15- 10:15). Give Dennis Hadfield a ring on 07957 871239.
  7. tat

tat Member

Whitworth (3rd section) may be able to accomodate all three, we're away in Germany next week but if you fancy coming up afterwards that would be great and we can try and sort something out.
    We rehearse Tues & Thurs 8-10 at Whitworth Band Club. First rehearsal after Germany will probably be the 5th Sept as we don't come back until the 30th Aug.
    If you are able to come up please give me a ring on 07764744599
  8. thanks for the offers but positions have been filled
  9. kaz666

kaz666 New Member

out of order saying you fall asleep in rehersals you should tell your conducter before you put a comment like that on the web. if you fall asleep obviousley your not commited to playing.:mad:
  10. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

This thread is now locked as the positions have been filled.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.