GCSE results

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Jay, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Jay

Jay Member

OMG I got my results today!!!!! :biggrin: 5a*s and 5 a's!!!! That's not counting music though cuz I did that when I was 13! Aaaah I'm so happy I'm still getting over the shock lol :eek:

Anybody else get their results today?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    GCSE
    GCSE results OMG
    eek
    biggrin
    cuz
  3. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Well done Jay! :clap::clap::clap: Hope everyone else did well too and got the results they were hoping for! Give it 2 years and I'll tell you what I got!

4. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Don't boo and hiss me out of here teenager types, but I work for Connexions in Nottingham. Today for me has mainly been spent saying "oooh, never mind", "yes I think the army is recruiting now", "OK, so you can't go to college", "climb down from that tall bridge" etc etc And of course, "well done", "Excellent results" and so on.

Hope everyone's GCSE's went to plan - I am sure you know where to go if not but I can recommend both Radio 1's helpline 0808 100 8000 and Connexions Direct 080 800 13219 if you need any further help. Also, pop into Connexions although don't tell them I sent you :p

5. markyboy

markyboy Member

6. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Well done Jay.:clap: My daughter Isla, got 6 A*'s 3 A's and 1 B - so you're not the only brainy one out there you know ;)

I know just how much hard work and dedication it takes to get such impressive results over a diverse range of subjects (especially so at my daughters rubbish school).

I hope you are both able to apply youself as effectively over the next 5 or 6 years. :tup

7. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Wow, that's pretty impressive!! Congratulations!

Hope everyone else got the results they wanted! :)