Gareth Pritchard & Tongwynlais Part Company

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by GarethPritchard, Jul 7, 2008.

1. GarethPritchard

GarethPritchard New Member

Over recent weeks it has become increasingly obvious that my visions and goals for the Band are no longer the same as theirs. During a phone call on Sunday, my Musical Directorship of the Tongwynlais Temperance Silver Band was terminated with immediate effect.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Band for their efforts over the last 4 years or so in an attempt to achieve our agreed goals and to wish them well in their future endeavours.

2. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

This came as a bit of a surprise (as did Gavin's news), particularly as things seemed to be progressing musically in the right direction.

Very best of luck in your next direction and with whichever Band are lucky enough to secure your talents.

3. ALLROUNDER

ALLROUNDER New Member

Definitely a surprise here. I'll bet that phone hasn't stopped ringing since... Good luck to all parties.

4. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

What he said^. Many thanks for the Butlins programme (which included 2 of my pieces) and I hope we can work together on other things wherever you end up.

I'll echo what I said in Gavin's thread; best of luck, and I can't imagine the phone will be idle today!

5. Just as you taught me how to pronounce it aswell......