Fusion Gig Bags for Trombone

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com User Reviews' started by DocFox, Jun 12, 2015.

1. DocFox

DocFox Retired

I need a good gig bag I can carry either my bass bone or my F-attachment tenor. I had back surgery after a nasty car accident. I came up with cleaver idea that works well. I strap my gig bag to a golf hand cart. It folds up nicely, is light weight and fold up so it fits in the back of my VW Beetle.

What I need is a good bag, that is light, that has lots of pockets. Even with the cart, I need one hand on my cane. Therefore my music, bone stand, music stand, water bottle and other stuff including slide cream and mouthpiece all need to fit in the bag. I just do not have an extra hand to carry anything.

The Fusion Bags are new to the US, as they are a UK company (http://www.fusion-bags.com/products/f1-tenor-trombone-gig-bag)

Fusion.jpg

This seems to have lots of pockets, and a rather big pocket for the backpack straps which I would never need, so I would cut them off and and use the "pouch" to carry my music stand.

These bags are expensive - does anyone have experience with this line of bags (not just bone, but tenor or trumpet, etc.)? Opinions would be welcome!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    music stand
    bass bone
    Fusion Gig
    Fusion Bags
    good gig bag