Fundraising for All Brass Radio!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by DocFox, Jan 16, 2017.

1. DocFox

DocFox Retired

Many of you may know that the station runs playing all Brass Band Music and Brass Solos 24/7/365 without any advertising. I have a few monthly sponsors that are VERY DEDICATED.

I want the station to stay on the air and ad-free. But I need monthly sponsors that add up to about $220 a month. If I had 35 listeners (a very small fraction of the thousands and tens of thousands of listeners I get worldwide each day) give $5 each month (which is less than £5) the station would run smoothly.

In the twelve years of the station, I have paid the difference (except the period Midland CD helped sponsor the station for which I will be forever grateful). My car accident has me on disability and I can no longer work. So I am asking some of the fine folks who do listen to the station to go to the front page and consider a monthly donation of $5, $10, or $25.

If I get more than I need, I will start the process of making the station legally non-profit and have some funds to buy more new music to keep the playlist "fresh". That is a nice dream to have. Consider a monthly gift. I know many of you have bands to support and many other causes. I do not ask lightly.

Sincerely,

Jim Fox
    All Brass Band Radio

Fun Radio Spot to listen to made by the fantastic UK Voice of Alan Bainbridge

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

Bumped,

Jack