Fun @ tMP, tMP Gallery and tMP Links temporarily turned off

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 13, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Haha... I guess these are being sorely missed then eh...:)

2. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

I joined long after the fun section went but even I am missing it now:biggrin:

3. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Any update on this section?

Igg

4. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

any news on the games section please

5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

the "Fun" and "Gallery" sections won't be back in the immediate future, because these "add-ons" to the forum software make it a lot more difficult and time-consuming to upgrade the forum (e.g. for bug-fixes or required security updates)

6. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

7. tootnbuzz

tootnbuzz Member

8. tweetipie21

tweetipie21 Member

This is the first time i have clicked the fun tab and how disappointing - it could be the last time now!

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

9. TheMusicMan

Well, given the amount of interest in the fun at tMP link, and the games we used to have on here - it might be that once I decide which single style I am going to implement as we move forward, that I shall reinstall the games section.

Would that make peeps happy...:)

10. emziesonic

emziesonic Member

Yep, im happy:biggrin:

11. lilz

lilz Member

ditto

12. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

:clap: :clap: :clap:
    xx

13. TheMusicMan

[imgleft]http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/tmp_news_icon.gif[/imgleft]UPDATE on 'Fun @ tMP':

Well... now that we're nearly there with the new tMP_2008 style and the new layout, the good news for all you gaming addicts is that I have been testing a new Arcade system on tMP, and so far all seems to be working fine. I have a little more testing to do, and some games to add but... I can assure you all that 'Fun @ tMP' will be back... very soon!!

Look out for an announcement on the home page!

14. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- two and half years is a long time to get through 'testing'. :rolleyes: Hope you set some healthy targets for us all! ;) I'm looking forward to it's return.