Fun @ tMP, tMP Gallery and tMP Links temporarily turned off

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 13, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Just to let you know that I have still to upgrade the Fun @ tMP and the tMP Gallery. These will hopefully be done in the next 24/48/72/124/256/1024 hours. :)

The tMP Links Directory is now re-open, feel free to add your links and have a browse.

DAN-CORNET New Member

still no fun ?
  3. TheMusicMan

Sorry Dan... still no fun :(

The gallery is back on now though and don't panic - I do intend to reinstall the Games area soon. :icon_cheesygrin:
  4. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

still no, still no fun?
  5. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

Any updates on estimated reinstallation of the games area?
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Not yet, sorry.
  7. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

One of the best things on Tmp to use bring back
    SPACE INVADERS SOON:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  8. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Yeah, it'd be nice if somebody could make an effort to beat my Tetris score!!

...or will all the high scores be wiped?

Tetris Master
  9. timbloke

timbloke Member

I hope not, it took me a while to get to the top in at least three games. And that radial snake highscore involved a bit of a marathon session.
  10. TheMusicMan

Apologies re the delay in getting the arcade area back on tMP. Rest assured it will be back, I've just not had the time to get to it recently what with my op and now not having a job!!!!

Hang on in there - I'll sort it for you 'piners'...;)
  11. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Thanks for update John:tup
  12. BOB_

BOB_ Member

any more news
  13. TheMusicMan

Yep indeed... I have been evaluating two new Arcade features and will be installing one of them soon.
  14. dyl

dyl Active Member

LOL! John-speak for 'playing games' ;)
  15. TheMusicMan

hehe... nice one Dyl...

I am also testing out a new article system that will replace the one we had prior to the recent upgrade. I now need to migrate the existing articles we had then can re-open that section too.
  16. 1alexm

1alexm Member

Cool:cool:. How are you doing with them? Any more news?
  17. TheMusicMan

I have received news that the original arcade system is in the process of being upgraded to match the current version of the vBulletin software used on tMP - so, it might be that I can simply upgrade rather than have to install a new games system.

We'll see...
  18. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

ummmmm......when will we see ?????
  19. Jamie

Jamie Member

How long did you spend on that?! I thought I was quite good at Tetris... apparently not. I can't even hope to scrape half of those scores! Not for want of effort though... and some expletives...!
  20. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

It didn't take me that long. I just play a high risk game that reaps the rewards.

Many are are called, few are chosen...