Full set of adult Band Uniforms - hardly worn

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by woolly, Mar 18, 2008.

1. woolly

woolly Member

We (Cheshire Police band) are selling a full set of band uniforms (30 in total - maybe a few more we are just waiting to get one or two handed in.)

These were bought twently years ago but always used as a second uniform (dont ask me why the former bandmaster bought them?) They really have hardly been used.

They are extremely smart in Royal blue with black cuffs, collar and epauletes. The uniforms button up at the front with 4 silver buttons.

These uniforms really are in brilliant condition with the colours bright and unfaded.

Given that these are in such good condition we are asking £500 ovno for the set which is just over £16 each. When you consider new uniforms of this quality can cost £180 a piece hopefully they will be worth a look.

I have attached a photo (hope it works) but if not if you E mail me at david.woollam@cheshire.pnn.police.uk I will gladly send you some photos.

Alternatively ring me on 01244 61 3349

Attached Files:

2. woolly

woolly Member

Now Sold

Thankyou to all those who have viewed this advert.

We advertised on E bay as well and the uniforms were sold this evening ( Subject to payments and collection)
  3. millie6589

millie6589 Member

Damn ! I always wanted to wear a police uniform!