Fulham Brass Band - Seeking New Musical Director [March 2012]

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Cornet_Lucy, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Cornet_Lucy

Cornet_Lucy New Member

Fulham Brass Band are seeking a new Musical Director to lead this ambitious andsociable 2nd section band. We welcome applications from motivated individuals who want to work hard to maintain the band's upward direction.

As a central London Brass Band based in Fulham (rehearsing on Monday nights), we have a large group of players from around the world, and are a young, hard-working team with a strong desire to succeed in national competitions plus a busy calendar of exciting projects!

To apply for the post please send your Banding CV and covering letter in confidence to
    enquiries@fulhambrassband.co.uk. Please use the same address if you have any questions or would like any further information.

Deadline for applications: Monday 30th April
    For more info on the band please go to www.fulhambrassband.co.uk or email enquiries@fulhambrassband.co.uk

2. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

:wink: I think that a top conducter from Wales might be available soon???

3. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Had the pleasure of playing with Fulham at the area on Sunday. I'd commend this band to any MD looking for a good bunch to work with. The band worked really hard in the run up and in my humble opinion there is some great potential here.

4. Cornet_Lucy

Cornet_Lucy New Member

Thanks Red Elvis! Only TWO WEEKS left until the applications close. We are seeking the right person to lead us in the upward direction so if anybody wants more information or knows anybody that might be interested then do please get in touch!!

Deadline for applications: Monday 30th April
    For more info on the band please go to www.fulhambrassband.co.uk or email enquiries@fulhambrassband.co.uk