Fugly bands

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by jambo, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jambo

jambo Member

So far we have a poll running for the best looking section, for love in bands etc but the question begs...Who is the F'ugliest band in the country? And...are fugly bands the best?
    Ever Ready some years back certainly would have been in the running for the Fugly stakes but then me and Holmesy plus a few others moved on making way for prettier bandspeople...
    Its common knowledge up North that Fugly bandsmen /women are the best...whats the national consensus?
  2. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

Ummm, quite a good idea. Maybe it's a question of what someone lacks in one dept they make up for in another!
  3. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Jimmy is it FUB ly or FUGly

What does it all mean???
  4. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

F*** ugly players.

Does this mostly exist in the Bass Section?? I know that ours ain't that bad!!
  5. jambo

jambo Member

It's F'Ugly as in (Very)Ugly

FUB was just a best forgotten suggestion in Huddersfield by a truly FUB i'm sure.

Nice picture by the way...that you? ha ha x :lol:
  6. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

I suppose someone who looks like me would blight any good looking band :oops: - but we are saved by the resident boy-banders we have, plus the very attractive young ladies occupying some of our chairs..yes they certainly can play too! :D

Look at the members area in www.rtb.org.uk and see how we would fare in the FHM/Cosmo Top 100!!!

Flugel - Rothwell Temps
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Call me a party pooper at Christmas time but... not sure how this thread got missed and I for one don't think it's going anywhere except down the 'I want to insult someone' road.

Please refrain from starring out censored words and from potentially insulting threads like this one. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.