Friday Night blues...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Accidental, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Just looked at the time and was shocked to see how many of us are logged in at the moment - are we all getting old and boring, or are Friday nights not party night anymore?! :lol:
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

band on a friday night, then pub.... then what else can you do?!
  3. Trigger

Trigger Member

No I just got back from a party!! I know, it ended a bit early, but had to leave because my lift was going too :x Still, I had pleanty to drink, so it wasn't an all together wasted evening. As for being on here at this time of night on a Friday night - I am a tMPerholic!! :lol:
  4. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'm usually online at this time at weekends.. I'm sad (or didn't you work that out from the Geek thread.. :wink: ).

5. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Yeah just got in from band too. Don't usually practice on Fridays though so its thrown me a bit!

Tasha, I don't know whats harder to believe.... that you were home from a party before midnight, or that you're sober enough to be TMPing!! :lol:
    A xx
  6. Trigger

Trigger Member

How rude- I mean casting dispersions on peoples characters like that!!!! I hope you aren't suggesting I'm an alcoholic!!! :lol: I men i an speling jst fin aret i??

You'd be right though -I know what you mean, I'm just as shoked!! :lol: :guiness Still I have another party tomorrow night, so should make up for it then!!!
  7. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Ah Friday - 4 hr bus journey followed by food and tMP..
    there's a certain kind of evil comfort in the routine...
  8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'm still up...
    Had band rehearsal followed by curry... then I had to drop someone off home, then got lost getting back here :? and here I am... got back at about 2.30, then phoned my boyfriend who was very worried that something had happened... bless him...

Thought I'd catch up on tMP before sleeping... good job I havent got anything on til tomorrow evening :D

9. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Friday night is a dud night for TV, and the movies weren't that thrilling. Had a big weekend planned, so I am trying to keep the drinking down a tad.
  10. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

can you believe it :!: :?: ... I went offline at 5am in the end last night and I was up 10 minutes ago! :? :shock:
  11. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Been there, done that.

I crashed on the lounge inthe aircon one night after clubbing (actually it was 5:30AM) 15 minutes later, the conductor of the #2 band rings to ask me to do a performance that morning starting at 7. I came home afterwards, washed my uniform, read the Sunday paper, then got called into work. Needless to say I slept for a good 15 hrs that night when I got home!!