FREE Sony Ericsson K770i Purple

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kerwintootle, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Tip Top condition Sony Ericsson K770i in a lovely purple colour. Free phone but it is on a 3 contract. £18 per month Mix and Match 300 . There's just over 12 months to run. Reason for selling: I've just got a new business mobile so this is now obsolete.

The handset is the super sleek Sony Ericsson K770i in purple. The Sony Ericsson K770i is a lightweight 3G phone, coming in at 95 grams and just 14.5mm thick. There's a 3.2 megapixel camera with flash and autofocus, plus a 1.9" 240x320 pixel display. More details can be found on the Sony Ericsson website.

I have had the phone for just over five months and have kept it in a leather case so it is in as good as new condition. I am not asking for payment for the phone, I just want the contract taken over.

To take over the contract you need to be over 18. I will give the winning bidder the code for changing ownership that 3 have given me. You then contact 3 and give them the code. You must have a valid credit or debit card (NOT Solo or Visa Electron) and you will be subjected to a credit check. Please contact me when this is done and I will post the phone by Special Delivery to you. The phone comes boxed with all accesories.

Thanks

Alex K

I have tried to check that it is ok to post this here, there have been a couple of historic ones like this, apologies if this is not appropriate though.

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

It's fine Alex... good luck with the sale.