Free Sky Movies Pass for 4 months = £4.00 - Just send me an email for a code

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by nicholasbarrett, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Hi all,

With some awesome Oscar-winning movies launching on Sky Movies, available on NOW TV, we want to give your friends and family new to NOW TV a chance to enjoy them too. The 4 codes below give each person a Sky Movies Pass for only £4 a month for 4 months. They just need to sign up at nowtv.com/siaf by Sunday 29 September.

Sky movies is normally £16 a month if you have sky, so if you fancy it for a £1 a month for 4 months, just drop me a note with your email address to: nickyboyzuk@yahoo.co.uk
    and I'll send you through a code.

Only limited number of codes available, so first come first served.

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Really glad to help all my friends out here.

The Sky Movies Pass for £4 a month for 4 months[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]More of the latest and biggest movies, 12 months before Netflix or LOVEFiLM Instant[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]No contract – they can choose whether to keep auto renew on after 4 months[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]They can watch through their TV via a NOW TV Box, PS3[SUP]®[/SUP], Xbox[SUP]®[/SUP] 360, YouView and Roku[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Or on selected Android[SUP]™[/SUP] devices, PC or Mac, iPad[SUP]®[/SUP] and iPhone[SUP]®[/SUP][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. marc71178

marc71178 Member

So is it £4 a month, £1 a month or free then?

3. So sorry, this is £4 for 4 months. I would re-list the post but unfortunately the system won't let me at the moment.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013