Free Sheet Music For Bb Trumpet

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by David Robinson, Nov 30, 2003.

1. David Robinson

David Robinson New Member

Hello all :D

I am looking for some free online sheet music for just practicing, as I want to improve my skills so that I can challenge the people seated infront of me (There's only one) and so that I'm better and won't make any mistakes (One or two an hour would be acceptable :D)

I'm a 7th grader (Age: 12) and I'm pretty good for my age. I'm third chair in Jazz Band (Out of 4, but the first and second are 8th graders)

Can any of you help me?

I am going to pick up Arban's at the music store, so you could also reccomend some great books, too.
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Dave..

I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction but what the heck were you doing on here at 5:15.... :shock: :shock: and only being 12 as well.... :shock: :shock: :?
  3. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

are 7th and 8th grades 'years' in american schools?
  4. ted

ted Member

The Arbans will keep you busy for years!

5. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

One good book i can recommend is Technical studies for Cornet by Herbert L Clarke.
    The book has loads of exercises to feature on breathing, lip flexibility, finger speed etc, etc. Well worth getting.

I believe Herbert L Clarke brought out 3 books in the set, another focusing on harmonic studies and another i can't remember! :?

But the Technical Studies is very good!! :D :D

6. David Robinson

The time zone difference makes it midnight here. I'm usually up to about then.

7. HBB

HBB Active Member

So have you just about got up now then?! About 9am?
  8. David Robinson

About half an hour ago, yeah.
  9. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member