Free scores

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by eflatbass, Feb 1, 2011.

1. eflatbass

eflatbass Supporting Member

I have decided to make all my full scores available in PDF format on the web site , and these are free of charge. You are now able to view and print them.

2. tat

tat Member

Web site ?

3. winterman

winterman Member

4. eflatbass

Check my sig. That's where you will find a link to the web site.

5. tat

tat Member

Ok, found it.

6. winterman

winterman Member

Thank you for the feature Barry.. Sometimes it is so much better to see a score/soloist part than just listen to a Sibelius rendition! There is still a lot to be said for a visit to a music shop to browse (I still even do it with book shops occasionally.. Mmmm Hard Copy!)

I'm quite interested in a couple of your pieces so this gives me a chance to persuade our MD/see if my younger gang could handle them ;)

7. eflatbass

Thanks very much for your interest. If you do decide there are a couple of pieces your band would like, let me know and I will convert those band parts to PDF as soon as possible. In other words, don't pay for the parts!

Kind regards

Barry

8. eflatbass

The band parts, for the first two pieces shown on the web site, are now available in PDF format for free viewing and printing.

I shall not be posting further updates on the forum, so do please keep checking the web site for subsequent developments of band parts for all the works featured.

Barry