Free Items off Website

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Mofman, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mofman

Mofman Member

Hi all,

I found this website which is giving away free items.

I don't believe in sites like this, but looking into it and reading further I found out that many people are actually receiving the goods.

Check it out using the link below

Link removed

This is taken from their website....

Is this a scam?

Absolutely not. In fact this was featured on the BBC and NBC. Have a look at this video clip from the BBC here

Link removed

How can you afford to give items away?

Our advertisers pay us a referral fee for users to try out their products and services. This referral fee is then used to buy the item you will receive

Is this legitimate?

Absolutely, complete the three easy steps and you will receive the free gift of your choosing

Sounds good, can I sign up for more than one item?

Sorry, only 1 free gift per person

What exactly is a referral?

A valid referral is someone who signs up to Scheme name removed via your own referral link, who then completes one of our advertiser offers. The number of referrals they get does not affect you or whether you receive your gift.

Like i said, use my link Link removed and see for yourself. There are loads of people out there getting free goods. Its worth a try.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2007
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

The links from the above post have been removed because, even though they were posted in good faith, we can't allow such schemes to be advertised on tMP, as the potential problems and pitfalls that may occur from visiting such sites really aren't worth the hassle.

In future, any such schemes advertised on tMP will be removed on sight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.