Free(ish) trip to Belgium

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by timbloke, Aug 9, 2003.

1. timbloke

timbloke Member

and Back!!!

Killamarsh Silver Band and a few of Dronfield Band are off to Belgium during the last week of August (two weeks today). Due to last minute changes we need a BBb Bass and tuned percussion. If you are interested please get in touch with me and i'll put you in touch with the organiser.

The travel cost, there and back :p is covered but we would need hotel expenses of £150.00. The coach leaves Killamarsh (south Sehffield) 6.00 am Saturday 23/08/2003 and returns on the evening of Sunday 31/08/2003.

Let me know what you reckon.

2. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

hey tim,

good luck with findin the extra players... shame I couldn't make you all are gonna have a great time!! 8)
  3. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Tim failed to mention that there will a trip to the Stella brewery whilst in Belgium!!!

If that don't persuade yer.....................

says me who's not even going!

enjoy yourselves!!
  4. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

You'd get to meet me and timbloke in person as well!! Woops shouldn't have said that, trying to get people to go. :D
  5. P. Sanderson

P. Sanderson Member

Freeish trip

If this trip is anything like the ones I used to go on with Killamarsh whoever does go is bound to enjoy themselves.

Be careful with the stella it is even stronger than that you can get in England.