Free Download: Playing Analysis sofware!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by 2007besson2052, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Hi everyone,

I have made this piece of software which runs in Microsoft Excel. You can type in when you've done practice and it records it in the database, shows the data on a graph and all VERY easily. Download it and have a go! You will find you need to allow Macros to run in Excel. You will be told how to do this when you open the file.

Let me know what you think! Distribute it wherever you like, no copyright or anything on it.

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Aha see, i have you beat on this one, i already know how much practice i do.
    I look on the calander, and its says really clear.

band practice every Friday night!!!!:tongue:
  3. Ha, good one...! This is probably aimed at younger players (youth band players) who would like to keep track and see their graph's go up as they practice more. I can't imagine many adults would admit to taking pleasure in seeing that...?!
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Lol in all fairness, it looks like its something i could distribute through the youth band, perhaps i could get their parents to fill it in.
    probably be more acurate!!!!
  5. Please do! I would love it to be used by as many people as possible! I remember when I was younger i used to find it quite satifying recording how much practice i'd done. Let me know if you do get people to use it?
  6. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

practice everyday and you shouldn't need graphs............

7. I agree. But even more, you can see the graphs and systems going up depending on HOW much you do each day!