FREE Beginner Backing Tracks - Great for Teaching!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by euphsrock, Aug 18, 2011.

1. euphsrock

euphsrock Member

I recently created a whole load of backing tracks to use at work.

They are very cheesy, but hopefully kids will find them fun!

They come in three keys, C, Bb and Eb and are for tunes only using a maximum of 5 notes!

For any teachers out there who know what I'm talking about, they are designed for use in wider opps classes and the like.

Anyway, thought I would share them around, they are downloadable for free from

Have a listen and let me know what you think!
  2. katieeuph

katieeuph Member

Thanks for the link. Just wanted to let you know, though, that the tune's called Suo Gan :)
  3. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

Looks good Robin
  4. euphsrock

euphsrock Member

What did I call it?
  5. katieeuph

katieeuph Member

Sougan! They are Welsh words ( suo gan is pronounced see-yo garn)- sorry if you already knew that and I sound patronising! Nice choice of piece :)
  6. its_jon

its_jon Member

Robin !

Thank you very much for condoning the use of your backing tracks on the FMFK website. :clap:

I / We 'The Community' - think they are GREAT !.... and certainly help to build the FMFK site into a more useful hub for everyone :)
    (I have been jazzing along to them myself !)

I REALLY Respect your gesture :redface: and have also added links back to your website.

I have implemented your backing tracks on site here under a dedicated menu entry as I feel the work warrants as category of its own.

Right... enough of the compliments !.... When are you going to submit some Scores to FMFK :biggrin:;)

Many Thanks
    On behalf of the site.