Fountain City Brass Band in Scotland

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Active Member

Fountain City Brass Band from Kansas City, USA will be giving a concert in Sherbrooke - St Gilberts Church, 240 Nithsdale Road, Glasgow, G41 5AD on Monday 16th November 2009 at 7.30pm.

The concert is hosted by Govan Citadel Salvation Army Band.

Fountain City Brass Band (FCBB) completed a remarkable double hat-trick of US titles in November 2009 by winning their 3rd consecutive US Open Championships, matching the feat they achieved in April at the North American Brass Band Championships.

Tickets for the concert are £8 (£6 concessions) and can be obtained on the door.
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

3. bbg

bbg Member

FCBB are also in concert on Friday 27 November in Perth Concert Hall, along with local choir the Fair City Singers. The band are then taking part in the Scottish Open at the same venue on the following day.
  4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Just so you know they have been working up about 25 different pieces for their tour so each concert should be substantially different.
  5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Tour schedule listed on their website here.
  6. Active Member

I submitted this to the calendar on the same day but it doesn't yet appear there.

Is the calendar facility still working or is it only selected events that are approved for inclusion?
    I'd be grateful for some feedback so as not to be wasting my efforts in the future.
  7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

8. Active Member

Thanks Peter.