Fountain City Brass Band in Banbury

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Active Member

Fountain City Brass Band from Kansas City, USA will be giving a concert in St. Mary's Church, Horse Fair, Banbury, OX16 0AA on Thursday 19th November 2009 at 7.30pm.

The band will be visiting Banbury as part of its 2009 UK Tour and this concert has been made possible by Dave Bennett of Banbury United Football Club.

Fountain City Brass Band (FCBB) completed a remarkable double hat-trick of US titles in November 2009 by winning their 3rd consecutive US Open Championships, matching the feat they achieved in April at the North American Brass Band Championships.

Tickets for the concert are £15 (£10 concessions) and can be secured by telephoning; 01295 266788.
  2. Active Member

I submitted this to the calendar on the same day but it doesn't yet appear there.

Is the calendar facility still working or is it only selected events that are approved for inclusion?
    I'd be grateful for some feedback so as not to be wasting my efforts in the future.
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

4. Active Member

Thank you, Peter.
  5. Puritan

Puritan Member

Really enjoyable concert last night,well worth supporting if you can on the other dates of the tour