FOUND: FAIREYS WALKING OUT JACKET COMPLETE WITH KEYS

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Kerwintootle, May 2, 2004.

1. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Hi,

A walking out jacket belonging to a member of the Faireys band has been found. The garment is being carefully looked after in our castle and has two sets of keys. Please send a pm to me so I can get this sent down south to Englandshire.

Thanks

oops! Befuddled head. Mods please move to rehearsal room! Sorry

tMM: Done! :wink:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FAIREYS
    KEYS.
    whats
    party
    jacket
  3. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Nobody from Fairies home yet?

Looks like I've got a wee memento of Fairies then and a free car and a free house! :wink:

4. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Anyone got Tim Smith's number???? I'd bet money there were his!!! :wink:

5. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

hey
    Alex it's some one called Ian that the jacket belongs to. He says he doesn't want it and I can have it lol. lucky me

6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

bowdy?
    eek.. another one bites the dust

7. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

that's the one.

8. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

haha did his bed manage to stay in his own room this time?? He lost that the last time he was in a hotel!!

9. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

I don't recall meeting him so dunno!!

10. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

It's all fine and dandy that he doesn't want the jacket back but unless I've been donated a house and a car I'll have to get his keys back to him! :lol:

11. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

it's ok, i'll have them!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FAIREYS
    KEYS.
    whats
    party
    jacket
  13. nettyfh

nettyfh New Member

Hi Alex, Contrary to previous messages Mr Bowd is still a member of the Fairey FP Music band and does require his jacket to be returned to him, if that could be arranged. In fact, the jacket was not actually lost, just taken off and placed on a chair whilst 'chatting' in the bar on Saturday night. I was with Ian looking for the 'lost jacket' for about 30 minutes before the hall closed. Can you please contact me at
    gillian faireys@aol.com to arrange it's retrieval, thanks for taking care of it!

pp Gillian Hammond

14. Cornetto

Cornetto Member

oooh gill's got her 'official' hat on today!
    yeh please return said jacket, dont flog it to a dane for £300 or whatever... not that bowdys would be worth that much anyway!
    thanks for keepin hold of it, sorry i was no use to you when you rang me (lucy), i was and still am trying to recover from the caleidh!! great weekend...
    Nick

15. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

ceilidh*

16. Cornetto

Cornetto Member

*BOC ;)

17. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I was going to correct it but decided that it's not fair to expect non Scots to know how to spell it. But thanks, Aidan!

18. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

heh im half-irish so i'm half-expected to know anyway ;)

19. wewizrobbed

wewizrobbed Member

I seemed to miss the ceilidh :? hmm! everytime I went to go dance it wasn't ceilidh music?! :(

20. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

In that case, shouldn't you say céilí ?

21. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

FYI

I have now made contact with Faireys and arrangements are being made to deliver the jacket back.

There is a very interesting story attached to the whereabouts of the said jacket between the wee small hours of Sunday morning and the farewell lunchtime concert but it is probably not fair to stick it on the internet for full public view. :wink: EDIT: Just to make sure that no foul play is suspected from myself (just checked the wording of an earlier poster) the jacket was handed in yesterday at the farewell concert to my hubby after it was stolen by someone on Saturday night in the kayleigh :lol: :lol: :lol: (just taking the micheal so please don't correct me)

Thanks

22. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

only half-expected :p
    i failed :twisted: