Forest of Dean Brass

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by cornetsquint, Sep 11, 2008.

1. cornetsquint

cornetsquint Member

Forest of Dean Brass, West of England, Second Section are looking for a joint principal cornet player due to work commitments. We are a friendly band based in Yorkley, in the the Forest of Dean, easily accessible from bristol, South Wales and the West Midlands.

We are also in search for several front row cornet players and a soprano cornet.

If you are interested Please PM me or visit our website www.fodbrass.co.uk for further details.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    cornet player
    work commitments
    Second Section
    Forest of Dean
  3. cornetsquint

cornetsquint Member

Vacancies jan 09

Forest of Dean Brass currently require FRONT ROW CORNETS and Eb BASS to complete our line up ready for the West of England contest in March 2009.

Please send me a PM or visit our website at www.forestofdeanbrass.co.uk

4. cornetsquint

cornetsquint Member

Forest of Dean Brass are a Second Section in the West of England and are looking for a front row cornet player (possibly principal) and a bass player (Bb or Eb) to complete our line up for the busy summer season.

If you are interested Please PM me or visit our website www.fodbrass.co.uk for further details.

5. cornetsquint

cornetsquint Member

Forest of Dean Brass (Second Section) are a committed band, who have a great team spirit and high aspirations for the future. We are currently looking to appoint a Musical Director who is inspiring and enthusiastic to guide the band forward into 2010 and beyond.

If you are interested in this exciting position please apply in writing with a CV to Mr Craig Wintle, 46 The Crescent, Mitcheldean, Glos, GL17 0SB or call on 07812 130626 or. 01594 543901