For Sale: Wessex CC Tuba

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bobbyp, Oct 29, 2017.

1. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

For sale is my Wessex CC Tuba, bought (i believe!) in 2012.

Used for a few shows during 2012/13, but I haven’t really used it since apart from the odd tooting at home due to a hand injury of mine that doesn't allow for extensive playing of four in a line valves.

It’s a 4/4 size, copy of the Miraphone 186 CC tuba with five rotary valves. The fifth is a long tone.

There’s a couple of little dints in the bell, but i couldn’t manage to photograph them. The slides and the main body have nothing that I can see. There is a little wear to the paddles where my fingers have been which you can see in the photos, but this doesn’t detract from playability. I have a cat, so there a couple of scratch marks on the case, but it’s pretty hardy and purely cosmetic.

I had a little blow before I took these photos and don’t really want to sell, but alas, I am injured and live in a small flat and it never sees the light of day that it deserves.

Looking for £1850 ovno. Buyer would need to collect from NW3, London. Would also be open to part exchanges.

Photos can be found here;

Dropbox - Wessex CC Tuba Pictures

2. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

Bump!

3. bobbyp

bobbyp Member

SOLD!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice