For sale Vincent Bach Stradivarius Flugel Horn

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Graham6573, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Graham6573

Graham6573 Member

Reluctantly I have put my Vincent Bach Stradivarius Flugel up for sale on Ebay - Item number: 130767184232

This Vincent Bach 135 Series Stradivarius Bb Flugel horn (Lacquer) is in exceptional condition (just a couple of tiny dents and ring scratches in the lacquer) and has the beautiful mellow, dark tone which all flugelhorn players have come to love & seek out.

Plays like new! I have owned this Flugel horn from new and have taken great care of it. The lacquer on this instrument is far superior to that on the newer series 183's.
    Comes with its original case, two mouthpieces (a John Ridgeon and a Denis Wick 2FL, a bell lyre and an instrument stand.

For arrangements to view (NG9) or any other information contact Graham on 07933160007

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Flugel Horn
    Bb Flugel
    Vincent Bach Stradivarius
    sale
    Vincent Bach Stradivarius Flugel
  3. Graham6573

Graham6573 Member

Please note that I made a mistake with the Model number, this instrument is infact a 183 - my comment on the lacquer quality compared to newer instruments still holds. This Instrument was purchased new back in 1993/4 and the lacquer (apart from the ring scratches) is in great condition.