FOR SALE: Used Bach Stradivarius Bb Trumpet!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by euphmaster, Jun 4, 2007.

1. euphmaster

euphmaster New Member

Used Bach Stradivarius Bb Trumpet, Silver Plated Professionally Owned & Used, Circa '90-'91

Comes with Vincent Bach Leather Gig Bag ($140 value)

A Bargain At: $800 (Free Shipping in most cases)

Details On The Horn

I bought this horn brand new in either '90 or '91 when first going into high school. I bought three Bach strads through Giardinelli's and spent a few days playing on each of them, and playing for others (blind listening test), to find the best sounding horn. This horn is it!!!

This horn has an amazing sound, and a versatile ability to play and sound great for all styles of music. I've had many people ask to buy this horn from me in the past, because they loved it so much.

So why am I selling it now??? I'm now a full time low brass player, and can't spend time on the trumpet anymore. This horn belongs in someone's hands who's going to play it!!!

Looking at the picture below, you can see that the spit valve spring needs to be replaced (very very cheap fix) and the silver finish is showing off some character.

This has been a well used, and well cared for horn. I hope you find as much enjoyment with it as I have!
  2. euphmaster

euphmaster New Member

3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I have reformatted your posts, which has caused the images to disappear. Feel free to re-add them but don't use fonts other than the defaults.

You are more than welcome to advertise and promote your eBay instrument sales here on tMP - for free - but please keep to the regular font colours and sizes.
  4. euphmaster

euphmaster New Member

This Horn Is Now sold!!!
  5. hypnorm

hypnorm New Member

You need to remove your ebay listing if it has been sold.
  6. TheMusicMan

Was it sold to someone from tMP...?
  7. euphmaster

euphmaster New Member

No it was not, though i had a few offers after the EBAY listing ended. The horn eventually sold about 3 days after the listing ended.

8. TheMusicMan

In future please do feel free to add your eBay listing to threads on tMP.