FOR SALE: Sovereign 928 Large Bore Cornet

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Keith Hutchinson, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Keith Hutchinson

Keith Hutchinson New Member

Absolutely first class condition, no dents, Sovereign 928 large bore lacquered cornet with hard case. £500.

Phone Keith Hutchinson 01903 208702 (evenings) for more information.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Keith Hutchinson
    Large Bore Cornet
    evenings
    large bore lacquered cornet
    Sovereign
  3. GeordieSop

GeordieSop Member

bargain price for what is still classed as the standard instrument for bands.

I love mine so much i just keep getting it customised to keep up with the newer models

4. If you are the Keith Hutchinson I know about .............. that cornet has played more than a few right notes in it's life. Regards and hope you're keeping well.

5. Keith Hutchinson

Keith Hutchinson New Member

Keith Hutchinson

Thanks for your thoughts. I am the Keith Hutchinson who played with Enfield SA Band and had a great tour of Oz and NZ in 1980. I need to say that the cornet has also played a few wrong notes as well (but that was my fault - not that of the cornet)! Kind regards - Keith

6. Big fan of that 1980 band .... I was on the pivot point of either setting my instrument away in its case or becoming good at it. The Enfield Band visited Australia and they got me encouraged to become a player. By the way its a coincidence but I caught up with Peter W only last week too through a mutual friend.

There is and was no better SA Band.

Good luck with the cornet sale and cheers.